About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

3.28.2011

crystal renn.

i can't get enough.  if i can achieve the same clarity she has, i could do some serious damage.

"i had anorexia ultimately because someone else set the standard for me and i wanted to follow it... you cannot tell if someone is healthy, where they are mentally, from what is going on on the outside because health is different for everybody at different sizes."



lets just take a little looksee at the amazing crystal renn. at ALL size. proving that SIZE is NOT IMPORTANT. she is beautiful regardless.























No comments:

Post a Comment