About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

3.06.2011

there are no coincidences

we've all heard it before... people come in and out of your life for a reason. i happen to believe in this. although, sometimes, you don't ever really understand those reasons until that "aha" moment...

when we open our hearts and our minds, and let people in, a strange thing happens. we begin to grow. to evolve into the person that we aspire to be.  i don't know if this happens to anyone else, but i have a friend that inspires the hell out of me. i guess we were more like "acquaintances" but now, something has changed, we're talking more frequently and i kinda love it.  his outlook is so refreshing. if i could only see things the way he does. everything is an opportunity waiting to be grabbed.  my question is, how does one have that much motivation and desire? all the time? i want it.  maybe he doesn't feel that way all the time, but i feel like he does.  and if he doesn't, i thank God for allowing me to see it the way i do- cause truthfully, it's inspiring.

talking to him has made me realize that i could be doing so much more.  to network myself, to grab the attention of the "important" people that will cast me on my next job, anything really! basically, i feel like im slipping. and honestly, there is no time for that. i need to make up for lost time.. i have a feeling that i will, suddenly, be on overdrive.  because lets face it, no one is getting any younger- i need to make these things happen now. not a couple years from now.  the timing couldn't be more perfect.

its 3:30 in the morning, i have a 6am call time, and i'll im thinking about it what i can do better. my mind is racing with thoughts.  i have to think less, and do more.

1 comment: