About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

1.27.2011

i'm flyin' out to cali.

so i haven't made it aware on this blog that i booked the gig with Clairol for the hair show in california..they're chopping my locks and dying my hair! they sent me a picture of what they are doing to it but i'm still coming to terms with them cutting it. the dying part, i can cover that up- but the length of it... eehhhhhh, it's gonna take a while for it to grow back!

i am so excited well because, i've never been but also, because its for a job! hopefully, this is the first of many more coming!  

...i don't know whats going on. nothing is coming out of me right now. not so in the mood to write right now.  i'll come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment