About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

10.27.2010

another one bites the dust.

yesterday i walked into 2 more agencies- mc2 and apm.  as i keep walking into these agencies, I come out either laughing or with a little more confidence if that makes sense? here's why.

first up was mc2.  super sweet agency- told me i was "cute as a button" but not what they are looking for.  fair enough.  but here is the kicker- they told me i have an "actor's face" and if i have ever considered acting. ???? really? i mean, i have.. after Model Latina, but i want to model. thanks, though?

next- i had to wait around for an hour until the open call for apm.. finally- it came around, after people watching without my headphones. haha.  anyway, i walked up, they took my book and came back.  again, a no BUT they told me to go check out new york models or wilhelmina.  that THEY would be interested in my look. i'll take that one as a compliment. even if they just said that to get me out of there.  regardless, 2 more 'no's'.

...on to the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment