About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

10.25.2010

elite.

so i did it.  i finally went it to an agency.. and you know what it wasn't THAT bad.  i mean, i did get a "no"- but they didn't laugh in my face at the thought of me becoming a model.  although, you guys will get a kick out of this one.  the dude was so impressed by my outfit that we started talking about where i bought everything.  i told him how i started thrifting and how my entire outfit probably cost me 8 whole dollars and it came from goodwill.  he was shocked to say the least, and offered me an internship. ha. i couldn't with him. haha. anyway, back to the true subject at hand- he told me a have a great look but just not what elite was looking for at the time and that i should consider other agencies.  gee, thanks. i hadn't thought of that.  ok, ok. i'll stop with the sarcasm. :) 

what? i'm in a good mood today.  i did something that i was EXTREMELY scared to do.  and now, i have plans to go to several this week. i will not stop until i get signed. got that? 2 more tomorrow.  :)

so we shall see what happens, and i will keep you updated. well, no one is really reading this at the moment because that is another thing i am scared of doing.  sharing this blog with people.  i wonder when i'll start doing that.  

wish me luck! here's a little preview of a list of agencies i've got going... 




2 comments:

  1. Wunderbar! You stared fear in the face & made it blink! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- you're so cute! thank you for all the positive feedback! you're awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete