About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

10.27.2010

things are looking bright.

mmg. major. images. and boss.  4 agencies today... and a lot of positive feedback.  this is good.  i am happy with how things went today... this is how it all went down.

first up was mmg- the very first thing that they said was "why is everyone from model latina coming here?" --sidenote... i had no idea. oh well, anyway... they told me they were interested in me and to e-mail the owner with some pictures so we can set up a time for me to come in and sign papers.  this is good.  we are making progress.  however, this agency is more commercial.. but hey, everyone starts somewhere, right?

next up, we have major.  one of the top agencies-- i'm still trying to decipher what went on in that room between me and the agent.  she was very nice and asked me how tall i was about 3 times.  took down my number and asked me when it was a good time to call me.... i REALLY hope they were interested on what time was good! haha  

i walked out of there feeling good- and went on to images... now, i've heard mixed reviews on this one but then again, it doesn't hurt to try and get seen by everyone, right?  (look at me now, ha)  this lady i feel kinda just brushed me away... took my book, went to the back room, came back, asked if i had anything they could keep.. when i said no, kinda walked away and said "well maybe you can go online and send us some......" which translates to, "we're not interested."  or so, thats what i figure.  oh, well. not for me! 

and last but not least, we have boss.  sigh.  went in, met with a very nice lady (i apparently had it all wrong about these agents...), she took my book, looked through it, asked me my height... looked up at me, looked down at my book, looked back up at me with a kind of, not so much 'confused' face, but more like, well- yea.. maybe confused. haha... and then she asks me to stand up.  looks at me and then asks me if i have anything she can keep.  (does my soul count?) ...i say no and she asks me to write down all my info and then she proceeds to write down her information and to send her some pictures.  i think we may be onto something....

or i'm just very positive.  either way, it can't hurt to look on the bright-side, right? 

tomorrow is another day and of course,  more agencies- for now relax a little and gym time! 


1 comment:

  1. That's great news! Remain optimistic and continue pursuing your dreams!

    ReplyDelete