About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

11.03.2010

i dont even know.

it's been a while since i last posted a blog and honestly i don't know why.  maybe it's been because there has been other things on my mind besides "blogging" and me knowing that no one is really reading this and i'm just pushing it to the side... i don't know.  honestly, i need to let go of this fear i have of letting people in.  its really not that serious.  as i'm sitting here typing this- i'm outright laughing at myself.  ridiculous.

anyway- lets see. a little update.  last we left off, i had a pending meeting with mmg, a commercial modeling agency for me to perhaps sign with them. well, we had to reschedule because the head booker was out of town and i have to meet with her in order for them to start marketing me.  so we rescheduled for next tues. :) i'll let you know how that goes!

next- this week is reaally busy! so thats exciting.. i had a photoshoot yesterday and i saw a sneak peek of the pictures... cannot wait to actually see them. they look promising! woohoo! um, i'm filming a commercial tomorrow... i can't get into too much detail just because its TOP SECRET for now for a huge sporting event coming up... buahahaa... but as soon as i get word that i can spit it out, i will let you all know..and then, on sat. i will be walking a fashion show for a lingerie line... but think along the lines of Victoria Secret- so i am very excited about that!

oh wait!!! i replied to an ad on craigslist about an open call for Wilhelmina Models PA.. and they responded telling me that they were interested in having me come in.  i just don't know if they are legit or what.. i just have to do my research and hope they are.

grrr... i just want to get signed! it will happen. you just watch! :)

k? thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment