About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

11.28.2010

time to go back.


its been a while since i've written on here.  maybe its because i lose my focus when i come home.  all the while i am reminded why i moved to new york in the first place.  it is kind of bittersweet, this feeling.  do not misunderstand me.. i love coming home-- i see my family and my friends, who mean the most to me in this world.  but at the same time, in this moment in my life, i have such a vision for myself that i do not want to be deviated from it.  i want nothing to get in my way.  i feel like i have take a few steps back.  maybe it is me being too serious, but i think its passion and drive.  i don't want to look back and say that i didn't give it everything i had.  i want to succeed and i want nothing stopping me.

i need to be on top of my game, and if i am going to be honest with myself, i haven't. i've been slipping.  i feel like i am in horrible shape.  more like a blowfish than a model! i need to continue hustling- go back into agencies.. never stopping. never taking a break.  i've been taking a break. and i know what some of you maybe thinking "you don't have a job.. you can afford to do this." thats exactly it.  i can't.  this is my job.  my job is to succeed.  to make it.  right now, me here is not benefiting me.  i need to be back in the city trying to make things happen.  i can't really be here and expect things to happen. i need it to.  

new york is a constant motivator.  miami, is a constant stress reliever.  you want to be on constant vacation here.  when im in new york, im on constant "succeed" mood.  always on top of what i need to do.  always one step ahead.  i feel so out of my element here.  i'm ready to be back.  and again, not because i "hate" it here... but because i have to accomplish things.  i need to fulfill myself.  i need to succeed. 

on that note-- the victoria secret fashion show is being aired this tuesday and i cannot wait-  that will be another push for me.. that is the ultimate goal for so many models, myself included.  that will light some fire under my booty. haha

here's a little clip of it.. hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to "this is my job. my job is to succeed. to make it." That's the spirit! Focus and sacrifice are essential for success! Continue to make those power moves!

    ReplyDelete