About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

11.11.2010

19!

i just sent my pictures and information to 19 agencies.  i must hear back from at LEAST one, right? right?

jesus.  this is tough! -_-

and tomorrow, i finally have my 2nd meeting with mmg.  its the commercial agency that was super interested in me.  i'm pretty sure i'll be signing with them tomorrow. (crossing my fingers they don't offer me anything exclusive because that will just be no bueno.)  For those of you that don't know what being "exclusive" or "non-exclusive" means, it basically boils down to being able to be represented by another agency.  and obvi- i do. i want to.  duh. :) bc obviously, the more agencies you have, the more opportunities you have for work.  unless, of course you are signed with one of the big mama agencies.  which, of course, i will... in due time. (you like how i'm thinking big? ;) )

well, that was a quick little update.  now, im off to bed.  i think. if i can. my mind is racing for some reason or another. "/ wahh.

goodnight and farewell! until next time. xo

1 comment:

  1. If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you dream it, you can become it.


    J.M

    ReplyDelete