About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

11.05.2010

update!

hey kiddies! how goes it? well- its 12:30am and i just got back from shooting the commercial! so much fun and such a cool experience.  this is my second commercial that i've had the chance to shoot (the first was during the filming of model latina.. so i mean, you could, i guess say this is my first?) anyway- awesome time! met so many hilarious people.  we were laughing practically the entire time.. i can't wait to see the final product.  i'll be the last thing you see in the commercial along with another girl and one of the main leads.  don't want to say too much but we will get a copy of the commercial soon so- as soon as we do, i will post it so you all can see it! :) the public will have a lot to do with this so hang on cause we will need your help! :)

now, another thing- i got some pictures from the nicolita event i did yesterday! we will be getting the professional ones soon but i wanted to post some today just for giggles! here you go! the lighting wasn't the best so please bare with me. enjoy! :)




1 comment:

  1. Congrats! You look great and it looks like you had a blast as well.

    ReplyDelete