About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

11.09.2010

Lindsay Alicia/Marcellita Fashion Show

hi all! :) so this past weekend i walked in the Lindsay Alicia & Marcellita show at the Taj II Lounge in chelsea, i blelieve it was.  regardless... these two ladies are super, super talented.  i had one look in both shows and i loved what i was wearing in both. although i was very excited to be a part of their show, it was a very long day, we ended up walking at 10:45ish.  but i got there at 3pm... do the math. "/ and we weren't getting paid for this show.  just exposure.  this is why mama needs an agency! ok, moving on.. here are some pictures of my looks! enjoy! these ladies are great! i've put some of their info on here just incase you're interested! i don't have marcellita's but when i get it, i will update it! :)

Follow Lindsay Alicia: @LindsayAliciaNY
   
                                                    Lindsay Alicia Looks- Designer Knitwear





Marcellita Looks- Intimate Apparel 



hope you liked it!!! 



1 comment: