About Me

I am here to show you my journey. So far it has been a tough rough but I am very excited to share it with you. I was very scared at first, but this is something I needed to do, for myself. I am so inspired by so many people around me that I only wish to be half the inspiration to at least one person. The path I am on has many highs and many more lows but I know that where I will finish will be worth every single minute of every sacrifice that has been made. Always have faith in yourself but put that faith to good practice. I will make it.. tell your momma! ;)

10.24.2010

update.

weekend update with yami- haha... i went on a casting this weekend for a fashion show on the 6th of November.  they ended up loving me.  want me wearing everything! haha.. i felt amazing there.  in my head i was wondering why can't the agencies have the same mentalities as the designers?  apparently, the want the more shapely women but the agencies don't?  oh well- it is what it is.  i'm really excited for the show.  i am taking a step out of my comfort zone here but that is what i am here to do. to grow.  basically its two different designers- intimate apparel and evening.  however, for the intimate, think victoria secret fashion show type stuff.  extremely sexy.  i fell in love with most of the stuff.  i can't wait to see what they put me in!

so after the casting i went over to a shoot with the MUA i was talking about in one of my earlier posts- basically, this was just for her, the photographer, and i.  just to update our portfolio.  i didn't really see many of the pictures just because i "wasn't allowed"- blah.  although, i snuck some in and some look very promising! can't wait to see them...ill post some as soon as i get them.


2 comments: